This past year was an important one for the University as we moved forward with our mission to “develop servant leaders for the home, the church and the world.” The need for servant leaders is greater than ever and our faculty and staff feel the burden to equip our students to serve in all arenas. In the coming year, we will witness tremendous growth as we reach out to more students who will in turn carry the gospel to those in need. Just some of the areas that we will be working on include:
- Increasing enrollment in the traditional Undergraduate, EXCEL Degree Completion, and Graduate programs.
- Growing the nonprofit concentration in the Business program.
- Multiplying the impact of the Jobs as Mission program in China through the addition of the Counseling track to the already successful Business and Teacher Education programs.
- Receiving a favorable response to our request to add a Master of Arts in Teaching and a Master of Science in Education by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Expanding our Humanities program to include an English major, to strengthen existing programs and enhance our Teacher Education program to meet changing state standards.
- Creating new opportunities for student athletes to get a Biblical education through the addition of Women’s Soccer and Men’s Baseball.
- Developing a concentration in School Counseling in the Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling program.
Make sure to keep up on all the news and learn how you can be in prayer for your University at www.GraceU.edu.