Categorized | News

Introducing the Vice President of Advancement

Posted on 18 November 2013 by editor

Greetings!

My name is Meredith Seaman, CFRE, and I am the new Vice President of Advancement at Grace University. In this role, I will be helping to move the Grace mission forward in all ways, and in particular by raising funds to help Grace grow and thrive. I couldn’t be more thrilled to be a part of this institution—at this time of vision and growth. I believe that God is pouring out His blessing and preparing us for more. As you already know, traditional undergraduate enrollment was up 56% over last year. We have also doubled our graduate degree programs and opened a new facility for the College of Graduate Studies. We launched two new academic majors, a pre-law program and added two athletic programs—baseball, and women’s soccer. It’s an exciting time of growth for Grace University and we give God the glory.

Our blessings have also served to present us with interesting opportunities and challenges such as needing dorm space, beds, mattresses, and increased resource consumption that accompanies growing numbers. We will be launching our Campus Master Plan ahead of schedule to accommodate our current needs. But we also know that the Lord will bring what we need to further His kingdom and shepherd His children. He is faithful!

I am hoping to get a chance to know many of you and will be reaching out to do just that. I would love to hear your experience at Grace University and am available any time to listen, talk or answer your questions about our current initiatives. In the meantime, I would ask you to remember the benefit of your Grace years. Please remember that a year-end gift to Grace helps us provide our best for those students called to Grace, now and in the near future. May God pour out His abundant blessings on you and yours during this Holy season.

Warm regards,
Meredith Seaman, CFRE