Categorized | 1966, Obituaries

Eldora A. Wiebe, ’66

Posted on 08 January 2014 by vunruh

Eldora Wiebe peacefully went Home to be with the Lord on December 23, 2013. She was preceded in death by her husband Henry; son Lyle; infant son Mark; parents, Anna and George Janzen; brother Abe; and sisters, Helena Toews, and Anna Ruth Thesman. Survived by children, Colleen (Steve) Rouse, and Dawn (Patrick) Prusha; grandchildren, Travis, Stephen, Cassandra, Sarah, Samantha, and Dylan; brother, Louis; and many nieces and nephews.

2 Comments For This Post

1. Mary Beth DeRoss Says:

Mrs. Wiebe was my piano teacher in 1978 and 1979 at Grace. She taught me how to play hymns confidently, and I still think of her often when I play in church. My mother Ruth Sprunger was one of her friends when she and my dad were at Grace both as students in the 1950s and during the 1960s when my dad was on staff. When my mother passed away 4 years ago, she began to talk about Mrs. Wiebe and what a good friend she had been to her. She was always so kind, sweet, and thorough. My condolences to her family.

2. Carolann Says:

Such fond memories of dear Eldora. Just seeing her picture her makes me smile! Heaven got a little sweeter when she arrived.